drank Le Bonheur! (Happiness) by Fauchon

Sipdown, 198. Decided to go for this since I knew it was tasty; I thought I might have two servings of this left but apparently I’m bad at judging becaues it happened to be a sipdown. Also, I’ve decided that I have a new cupboard rule: now that I’m below 200, I will be allowed to order tea when I get to a point where my new order won’t increase my cupboard beyond that. So if I want to order 5 teas from a company I have to get down to 195 first. My next goal is 196 for a Butiki order, but I also will have a swap coming in that time, so I’m going to try to go lower in the meantime.

I kind of overleafed this one a smidge so there is a slightly too-strong note in there, but it is still delicious. Yup, when I go to Paris hopefully this July, I will definitely stop by Fauchon for some tea (and lets face it, delicious candy!).

Terri HarpLady

Dinosara, in 12 step recovery programs we call that ‘bargaining’. ;)

Dinosara

Haha, at least it’s not denial.

i do that all the time!