drank Fantasy by Lupicia
1931 tasting notes

I wanted to brew a tea this morning that I had had before, knew was sweet with no hint of butteriness or saltiness, and was relatively robust to test my kettle, brewing setup and taste buds. Everything has been newly cleaned (well, maybe not the taste buds), so here’s hoping the weird flavors from yesterday are gone.

Yay I think the off flavor is gone! This is sweet and fruity and not salty or savory at all. I do quite enjoy this tea and if Tower of London didn’t exist, this one would have to have a place in my cupboard I think. It’s definitely good for those times when you want a very flavored tea. It’s smooth and yummy.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US