drank Chamana Fucsia by Chamana

Sipdown, 180! Yay. I am sad to sip this one down but I have a strict no hoarding policy so if something is within sipdown range I drink it, not save it, even if it is basically irreplaceable (like this one).

Mmm, I think I will vamp on this one when I eventually try my own herbal blend. Lots of bright, lemony verbena, juicy orange, sweet appley chamomile. Yum. For my own herbal, I will add rose buds/petals because why not?

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US