Sipdown, 190. A sachet from my last order with Harney.

It’s early, I’m tired, and this is the first time I wish I had more of these sachets with me for traveling. I’m not one for English breakfast typically but this morning with milk and sugar it really hit the spot. Just wish that these cups in the hotel were bigger. Ah well.

that’s what i loved in china, the mugs in the room where almost the size of the mugs at home…so like 12oz heh

Comments

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US