drank Tsugaru Green by Lupicia

Ugh so exhausted. This morning a half hour after I got to the museum there was a gas leak reported, so we had to evacuate for about an hour. I went with some of the staff to a coffee shop across the street and got some hot water for tea. I had a sachet of this from Lupicia’s tea of the month club that I carted along with me on my trip. I actually have a loose sample of this from ToiToi, so this isn’t a sipdown.

The scent of this tea is delicious. I was expecting green apple candy, like jolly ranchers, because others have mentioned it, but it smells way less sweet. Very tart and green apple, one of my favorites.

The flavor was definitely light in my cup but I will have to brew it under more ideal conditions to really know. Still, I really love the light green apple flavor in this that is sweet and tart and delicious. I have a feeling this one may become a favorite. And I will defintiely have to try cold brewing it since I have recently realized that I love cold brew apple teas.

Kittenna

Bet Sil was happy to hear that this wasn’t a sipdown ;)

Lol it sounds pretty tasty!