The best thing about the hotel I’m staying at is free made-to-order hot breakfasts. I like starting my day with fresh fried eggs! Also, this tea. I decided to make good use of the tiny cups here and steep a sachet of this one. These sachets are slightly smaller than really works in my travel mug… They do ok, but I have to steep them a while. But the 6oz cup, sure, it worked fine. Perhaps a bit strong (Dammann sachets are probably best for 8oz cups) but still smooth and flavorful. Wish I could easily find Dammann sachets in the states because its great to have a “fancy” tea to indulge in while traveling.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US