Argh, tasting note eaten, this time not by Steepster but by stupid university guest wifi that decided to ask for a login after navigating around several pages.

Short story: This is another tea from this local company, called Raspberry Rose Petal in the cafe from which I got it. They didn’t have a pouch of this for sale, though, so I didn’t have any idea what was in it besides, presumably, raspberries and rose petals. After drinking, definitely hibiscus, which is not too surprising. But the result is too much hibsicus, not enough rose. A raspberry hibiscus blend is decent, and I probably would have enjoyed it better iced and sweetened, but it doesn’t live up to the raspberry rose petal idea.

Also Steepster decided to move my ratings-slider markers (you know, the ones that tell you where other teas you’ve rated are) to a bunch of supremely unhelpful locations. Three markers in the 0-50 range, when I rate most of my teas 80-99? Why?? Ugh. Now I have no idea numerically where the teas I rate are going to fall until after I hit the submit button.