I got up really early this morning to drive to a place outside of Salt Lake City where there is a large lek of Greater Sage-Grouse. This time of year they are displaying, but they like to do it around dawn and a couple of hours after. I had no tea at my disposal at that point (and even if the hotel breakfast had been open I wouldn’t have wanted their “hot” water), but I actually felt pretty awake when I got up. Of course that always comes with a crash a few hours later where suddenly I am exhausted, and that hit on my drive back. I am a little early for the museum to be open so I stopped at a Corner Bakery nearby. They carry Mighty Leaf teas, and although I am no fan of this Earl I ordered it, knowing I would brew it strong and douse it with milk and sugar.

Fortunately it seems to be working a bit. I can feel energy slooowly returning to my body. One more day of collections work and I fly back to Ohio tomorrow!