drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Sipdown, 193. Thanks to Stephanie for this sample!

The first whiff of this brewing is intensely cantaloupe-y. Super ripe, super delicious cantaloupe. While traveling I had a fruit cup that had horrible, underripe cantaloupe in it, and this just reminds me of how delicious a very ripe melon can be. I definitely also smell the creaminess of it.

This is quite a delicious tea. The cantaloupe flavor is amazing, and the creamy texture is great. It’s simply a great tea that delivers exactly what it promises: cantaloupe and cream. While I do like a good cantaloupe, I’m don’t love it enough to need a stock of this tea in my cupboard, but I do have to give props for a very well done blend.

Fjellrev

I agree, it’s incredibly tasty and very well-done but not sure if I’d get more. She makes so many other amazing ones anyway.

Stephanie

This one is wonderful but the Watermelon Xylophone is my favorite white tea blend of hers :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Stephanie

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US