Sipdown, 191, and sad to see this one go. I sometimes have an issue with vanilla and rose together (although I love them both on their own), but not with this one. It is delightful. Each flavor is strong enough to stand out and yet they all meld together and play off each other so well. Hopefully I’ll be in Paris in July, and if so I will definitely be stopping by Fauchon for some tea.

Stephanie

I wish I could go to Paris! Some day :)

CHAroma

I’m going to Paris in October for my honeymoon. Any suggestions on teas to pick up?

Dinosara

Oh awesome, you will love it. The tea must-hits are Mariage Freres and Dammann Freres, which are actually not too far away from each other. Fauchon has tons of jams, candies and other food as well as tea, so it’s worth a stop. I don’t know if I could recommend a particular tea, though! They all have so many good ones.

Comments

Stephanie

I wish I could go to Paris! Some day :)

CHAroma

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US