drank Raspberry Oolong by A C Perch's
1914 tasting notes

One more sipdown today, 184. :)

I’ve had this one for a while and its gone from unimpressive in my mind to quite tasty. Sometimes is fun to see how tastebuds change! Some teas get better, others get worse, and then there are those that don’t change. Now I appreciate a nice formosa oolong so much more than I used to, and also I appreciate slightly more subtle flavoring. Not that this one is super subtle, but it was subtle in comparsion to what I was drinking exclusively a year ago. It’s funny because I read my first tasting note of this and say (now), well that sounds delicious to me! But at the time it was not the flavor profile I was after. Glad I got to try this one and glad I had enough that I came around to it eventually.

haha my order arrived…i’m at 277 now lol

Comments

haha my order arrived…i’m at 277 now lol

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US