drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas
1955 tasting notes

My morning has been super busy, and I drank this one without too much thought to it. I will write a better tasting note the next time I have it, but suffice to say that it was sweet, smooth and delicious. Can’t wait to be able to give it more of my attention.

Chelle

I have this one in the mail. Can’t wait to try it!

Comments

Chelle

I have this one in the mail. Can’t wait to try it!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US