drank Blackcurrant by Love is Tea (LIT)

Sipdown, 176. I decided to cold brew this one because I had just the perfect amount for it, and black currant iced tea sounded tasty.

Unfortunately, this turned out very perfumy. I drank about half the cup but then couldn’t take anymore. I won’t rate it because I don’t know how this would perform warm, but I don’t suggest cold brewing this one!

I went through all my ratings and reset them down. Sometimes I would feel like I was giving a tea too low a score, but I had to remind myself that a 70 is still a “smiley face” on the scale. I think by stretching out the 80s into more of the 70s and 80s it is more accurate in its reflection of my likes. Now to keep it up!

Stephanie

I tried this one iced and decided to not rate it because I disliked it so much, too :(