This tea was actually a surprise; it wasn’t on the list of samples they were sending, and I didn’t request it, but I am so glad it came.

I steeped this one western style following Teavivre’s instructions. I opened the vacuum-sealed pouch, and there was another pouch inside of it! And once I opened that one, the strong, heady floral aroma came wafting out from the dry leaf. It is beautiful, dark green balls shot through with bright green streaks. The minute the water hit it I knew this would be a winner. It smelled sooooo buttery and intensely floral, along with a peachy-melony scent that really rounded things out. The flavor was everything a tieguanyin should be. It is so fresh and green, with lilac-y florals that just surround you. The texture is smooth and creamy. It reminds me of drinking tieguanyin in China because you can tell that it is so fresh and high quality.

When I do make an order from Teavivre this will definitely be on it. It is really really beautiful. Thanks so much for sending a sample of it, Angel!

TeaVivre

You’re welcome^^, but I’m glad to hear you love this tea.

tigress_al

This sounds wonderful! I will definitely have to order a sample of this on my next order!

Comments

TeaVivre

You’re welcome^^, but I’m glad to hear you love this tea.

tigress_al

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US