drank Fig Rose by Teavana

I have a few large one-ounce “samples” of fruity herbals that are pretty old by now, but I have no drive to drink them. I look at them and just taste the tartness of the hibiscus already. I guess I will save them for this summer and drink them iced and sweetened.

So I don’t have a lot of other herbals, but I do have this one. This herbal is HEAVY. It is basically composed of exclusively dried fruits, so my 2oz is really not that much tea. It also makes for difficult scooping, but I think I managed a decent blend.

Yum yum. I didn’t realize there was caramel flavoring in this at first, but I can really taste it. Fig and caramel is a glorious combination. This isn’t very rosy, no, but I’ve been having a time tasting rose in any herbal blend lately. I do think that there is a thick floral tone to this that comes from the rose. It is sweet and fruity without being tart. I think the almond also adds to the rich sweetness with the caramel. Yeah this is definitely a keeper for evenings, even if it is probably expensive for an herbal due to its weight.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US