drank Strawberry by Lupicia
1964 tasting notes

Sipdown, 177. This sachet came with my last Lupicia order; a duplicate from this month’s newsletter, but at least it was a decent one.

I needed a palate cleanser, and even though I don’t love this tea it is pretty enjoyable. Definitely on the strawberry candy side of things, but the flavor is light enough that it isn’t cloying. A pleasant tea to have with waffles this morning/afternoon.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US