drank Mango Black Tea by thepuriTea

Backlog from this morning. I am trying to be good and write my dissertation chapters today instead of procrastinating on Steepster so I am drinking teas that are not new to me so I don’t feel like I have to review them right now.

This one is pretty good but I am less enamored with it this time around. It’s mango-y and the base tea is smooth and tasty, but for some reason it was not that impressive. Still, it’s probably the best straight mango black tea I’ve had. I think what I am not sure of now is whether I need a mango black tea in my cupboard or not. Not sure if I will restock this one; I have one more cup left so I’ll have to see how that one goes before making a decision.