Sipdown, 168. Sad to sip this one down, but sipdowns must be had and I can’t be hoarding. Actually there are two teas with one cup left in them that I am, in fact, hoarding, but I can’t bring myself to sip them down yet.

I think the best brewing parameters for this tea (for me) are: 5 pearls, 12oz water, 212°F, 2 minutes. This one was brewed with 4 pearls for three minutes but it could have possibly used even more time. It’s a little thin, but still chocolatey and grainy and delicious. It’s like chocolate museli. I know I’ve used that for a tea before, but I’m not sure if it was this tea or another one! But this one defintiely gives off a chocolate museli vibe. This is a must have tea and eventually it will make it back into my stash.

Terri HarpLady

I hear you! I’m trying to get down to a ‘reasonable’ number of teas, & I have a tendency to hang on to that ‘last cup’, especially if it’s something I really love.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US