drank Arabian Night by TeaGschwendner
1917 tasting notes

Sipdown, 167. The Traveling Tea Box (A group) is out for delivery today to me, so I need to make some room in my cupboard! Not to mention my swap from Shmiracles, Verdant Reserve Club May edition, and eventual order from Verdant that will get here sometime in May.

Sometimes you just want a tea that tastes like candy, and this is totally one of those teas. I mean, floral, yes, fruity, yes, but it reminds me so much of mango Hi Chews candy! Which is totally yum to me. Is it the most subtly-flavored, nuanced blend? Are the base teas very fine or even really present in the flavor? No, but I find it very tasty nonetheless. Don’t know if I’ll ever buy anymore, but I definitely enjoyed this.