I have a lot of this tea. The first round of samples that Teavivre sent out over a year ago were incredibly generous and I still have some of them around! This one included. I probably have at least 2 more cups of this left, and that’s with generous leafing and shorter steeps.

It is a really delicious tea, and I am interested to see how the new harvest nonpareil dragonwell samples that I just got compare. This one is so buttery and nutty! I had it with lunch today, and who would have guessed that dragonwell would be such a good accompaniment to mexican food.

K S

I am interested in reading your take on the other dragon well teas. I know the superfine and nonpareil are better grades of tea but if memory serves I think I loved this one just as much.

Comments

K S

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US