Sipdown, 169.

Ahh, a nice evening Earl Grey, haha. Most people wouldn’t go for Earls in the evening but I decided to go for it because I was home early enough to drink it relatively early in the evening. We shall see if it keeps me awake at all tonight. I made this one strong with milk and sugar because that’s how I wanted to have the last of this one. And the bergamot is strong and easily cuts through the milk. As much as I love all my unflavored teas and as much as I drink almost all of my teas without additions, I do love a sweet and milky Earl. Mmm.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US