drank Osmanthe D'Or by Dammann Freres

My Internet dropped off today at work so I never got around to posting a note for this one. This will be short, but thankfully I have enough of this for a proper note later. Of course, thanks again to Shmiracles for this sample!

I love florals but I’ve never really been into osmanthus. But I’m also pretty sure I’ve never had a osmanthus green oolong, and this one is super delightful. It really seems floral only in the way that green oolongs are floral, not like added florals. It’s sweet and buttery and just lovely. A really treat.

Shmiracles

i’m glad i could share it with you :)

cteresa

I got a white tea with a delicate osmanthus flavour and it´s delicious – osmanthus, when light enough, really is a great complement to the lighter teas.

Comments

Shmiracles

i’m glad i could share it with you :)

cteresa

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US