Sipdown, 167. Just was notified that my Verdant Reserve Club box is out for delivery today, which means 4 teas added to the cupboard. Even though I know my cupboard will definitely go above 170 later this month when I get my larger Verdant order in, I don’t want to go over today! So I decided to take the opportunity to finish off this dragonwell, especially since I have a few others in my stash.

I’m using a lot of leaf and brewing semi-gongfu, which is to say in a mug with an infuser, but with short steeps. This is, as usual, very nice, although there is a lingering perfumy raspberry stuck in my mouth or the infuser, or something. Hopefully the later steeps will clear it out. Quite a nice dragonwell it would certainly be a great one for an everyday green tea, if you were an everyday dragonwell kind of person. :)

Hallieod

That sounds like a worthy goal: I aspire to become an everyday dragonwell kind of person. :)