drank Cheeky Lychee by DAVIDsTEA
1994 tasting notes

Hmmm, I can’t believe I forgot to write a tasting note for this one. Backlog sipdown, 166. I cold-brewed the rest of this one the other day.

It was quite tasty! Cold brewed, the lychee is more floral and rosey, but that is a good thing for me since I love those rosey notes. I love an iced lychee black, and this one was no exception. If I ever get my tea cupboard down low enough to buy specific teas for cold brewing, I will definitely always have to keep a lychee black for that!

Tamm

I might have to try this one cold now. I have a sample size of it lying around and it just…tastes like soap to me.

Comments

Tamm

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US