drank Golden Dragon by Teaism

Traveling again! A quick two-day trip this time. I am in DC and got up way earlier than I needed to this morning because the friend I’m staying with had to be at work way earlier than I can arrive at the museum. The place where we had breakfast didn’t have any tea, but lucky for me this tea shop is very near the museum.

I’ve never had a golden dragon tea before, though if it’s Chinese and has “golden” in the name I’ll try it. This is pretty tasty. I can feel the energy slowly flowing into my body as I sip it. It’s a bit malty with a kind of earthy note toward the end of the sip. As I drink more its definitely reminding me of some kind of black tea-puerh hybrid. Not entirely my thing, but decently tasty nonetheless.

CHAroma

Enjoy D.C.!!

Comments

CHAroma

Enjoy D.C.!!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US