Sipdown, 166. Backlog, cold brewed this sample from the traveling tea box.

I have had this tea once before hot, but I decided to grab this sample out of the tea box to cold brew because I love earl grey cream cold brews and I haven’t had one in forever. This was pretty good, though it did have some kind of off taste to it that got worse as it warmed up. I can’t really put my finger on it, but I wouldn’t necessarily go for this one again.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US