drank Fantasy by Lupicia
1962 tasting notes

Mmm, fruity, caramelly, a hint floral. If it wasn’t for Paris and Tower of London from Harney, this might have a permanent place in my stash. As it is, I feel like it is a very similar flavor profile to those two blends, but a tiny bit rougher around the edges. I think the black tea base is a little bolder, and the fruits possibly a bit more candy-ish. It’s certainly tasty, but not as well nuanced as either of the other blends, I think. Still, I’m happy to have it!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US