drank Tsugaru Green by Lupicia

Backlog from yesterday. Too busy! I made a cup of this one because I have only had it in sachet form in my travel mug, so that is less than ideal circumstances. I got my current sample of this one from toitoi, thanks!

There was a ton of tea dust in my cup of this one, although this wasn’t the bottom of my sample or anything. The apple in this is very crisp and green, and definitely not a fakey candy green apple flavor. It reminds me of the smell of a granny smith apple when you are chopping it up. The green tea base was buttery and a bit grassy, and reminded me once again that I am not enjoying hot flavored greens so much anymore. But I’m sure I would enjoy this as a cold brew, so I will take it home for that!