drank Red Sunset by Red Leaf Tea
1911 tasting notes

Sipdown, 164. Cold brew. I took the rest of this one out of the TTB-A for a cold brew in order to make room for some new teas!

I had hoped that a cold brew would bring out the fruit flavors in this, but alas no. It was very rosey, slightly cookie-ish (in that weird rose-cookie way that some teas get for me… I wish I could explain it better), but thankfully not soapy or perfumy. Still, it got a little old by the end of the bottle.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US