drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

Just sent off a dissertation chapter, and I now I get to celebrate by… starting to write another chapter. It’s always so hard to be motivated right at this moment.

This one is tasty today, but it’s a bit harsh on the tongue. There is a slight bitterness that I haven’t gotten before; maybe I slightly overleafed my cup of this. Still nicely tamarind-y, and the base tea is really reminding me of all the misc stuff you get besides the pulp when you eat tamarinds (strings, seed coverings, etc), kind of earthy. Indian/Nepalese teas have never been my favorite, but this one I do enjoy.