drank Earl Grey by Lupicia

I made a cup of this tea to reassure myself that bergamot and (some) keemun and I are all still good friends. Sometimes I dislike keemun but not this keemun, which I love. Hopefully.

Yay! I do still love it. Honestly going into it the bergamot (of all things!) was kind of smelling not good to me, and I love bergamot! But upon first sip I was reminded of how delicious a good Earl can be. I love the base, I love the bergamot, I love everything about this tea. It really is my perfect Earl Grey.

looseTman

I see Lupicia has several EG teas: http://www.lupiciausa.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=earl+loose&Extensive_Search=Y&Search.x=32&Search.y=13.
Are there any others you recommend? Thanks!

Dinosara

I’ve only tried this one of their varieties, actually!