I am feeling a little less pressured by my stash lately, and I don’t feel the need to totally concentrate on sipdowns like I have been. This morning I was kinda sorta in the mood for an unflavored black tea, or at least a non-fruity black. Most of my teas are in boxes for an eventual move into a real office, so I poked through the boxes a bit and came out with this one. Yeah, it’s not unflavored, but it’s got a high enough quality base that it doesn’t matter.

Many, I forgot just how delicious this tea is. So much rich, creamy chocolate… it’s the only chocolate tea I’ve ever been really satisfied with. A lot of teas hint at chocolate, or are somewhat chocolatey, but this is just chocolate. Mmm. I’ve probably said this a million times about this tea, but the base really makes it. There’s just no excuse for a poor tea base!

mmmmm i do love this one.

Terri HarpLady

I shared a pot of this with my sister & her son yesterday. I love it :)

yeah you rock my world for sharing a taste :)

High Adventure

That sounds like heaven!

Fjellrev

Yum, can’t wait to try this someday.

Comments

mmmmm i do love this one.

Terri HarpLady

I shared a pot of this with my sister & her son yesterday. I love it :)

yeah you rock my world for sharing a taste :)

High Adventure

That sounds like heaven!

Fjellrev

Yum, can’t wait to try this someday.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US