drank English Rose by DAVIDsTEA

I have a sample of this that I would like to drink down, but it’s one of those things where you have just enough that it will probably take a while. I might try cold brewing it for the summer, but I’m not sure how that would go with the white chocolate curls.

This is a pretty tasty tea overall. It’s rosy, it has that cookie-ish flavor I sometimes get from rose teas (brought out here by the chocolate). I dislike the oily scrim I get on the top of my tea from the chocolate, which is why I generally prefer not to have actual pieces of chocolate in my teas. But this isn’t too bad, thankfully, and I can certainly enjoy it.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US