drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

It is way to hot here, although thankfully it is relatively cool in my house, which is tucked back in the woods. Still, no AC here, and this weather is really going to put a damper on me drinking anything gongfu on the weekends. This morning was so busy, but I finally got a chance to sit down and drink a nice cup of this tea, iced.

I cold brewed it for 24 hours and it is quite delicious. The bergamot comes out a bit more, but is nicely balanced by the red fruits and a bit of creaminess from the caramel. Fortunately I quite enjoy this cold brewed, so I will have no problem drinking up the samples of the Kusmi teas I have, since something about their teas is not agreeing with me when hot.

Iced