drank Tsugaru Green by Lupicia

I wrote a tasting note yesterday for a cold brew, but Steepster seems to have swallowed it. Even when the dashboard rebooted it never appeared, though it is on the recent posts list and on my tea log. Ah well. Anyway, this note is partly to test my ability to post a tasting note to the dashboard. Now that it is hot here I won’t be drinking much hot tea on the weekends (no AC at home) so fewer tasting notes (and sipdowns, unfortunately!)

Another successful cold brew with this tea; it is quite tasty. This one is perhaps edging in over brewed for a cold brew, as the green tea is a bit more grassy and occasionally I get a hint of bitterness, but otherwise it is appley and refreshing.

Iced

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US