drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres
1957 tasting notes

Sipdown, 152. Sadness!

This tea is delicious and just makes me anticipate my trip to Paris this July that much more. It is really like drinking liquid toffee caramels, and that is without sugar. I am enjoying this last pot so much I may have to get more in Paris, even though I wasn’t originally planning on it. I already have a list of more than 2kg of tea that I want from them (since you can only buy in 100g amounts), so picking and choosing will be hard!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US