drank Tsugaru Green by Lupicia

Sipdown, 148. Cold brew; most of my sipdowns now will probably be cold brews for a bit, since it is summer and cold brews are a good way to use up leaf.

This was quite good today. At first I thought it was too strong, but as I kept drinking it it seemed to mellow out and was just yummy green apple with green tea. There was a hint of astringency, but that actually made me really think of eating a granny smith apple and how they can have that astringent, drying character. It worked well, and made for a tasty tea today.

Iced
TeaBrat

I’ve made this as a cold brew and liked it. :)

Comments

TeaBrat

I’ve made this as a cold brew and liked it. :)

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US