drank Pineapple Oolong by Lupicia

I was poking through my stash, opening tins to see how much was left of certain teas and sniffing them at the same time. There were a lot of delicious smelling teas in there, but for some reason when I sniffed this one it just made my mouth water and I had to make a cup.

I am going to boost my rating on this one as it really is delicious. It’s not just the pineapple but the coconut too… a little piña colada-y, but not too much for the morning. Last time I wished for more buttery oolong flavor, and I do still want more butteriness from the oolong, but the flavorings are so good it doesn’t matter all that much. This is certainly tasty and a nice balance of flavoring.

Tea Sipper

oh man.. a buttery pineapple coconut blend? that would be nice.

Comments

Tea Sipper

oh man.. a buttery pineapple coconut blend? that would be nice.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US