Sipdown, 137. Awwww, sad. I will miss this delicious tea, although it is hard to be too sad about sipping this down because I have a pile of other delicious green spring TGYs in my cupboard right now.

Just realized that the first time I steeped this one western style I used Teavivre’s instructions (boiling, 2 min), whereas this time I defaulted to my standard western style TGY parameters (195°F, 3 min). Will be interesting to see if it’s noticable!

I’m not sure if the change in steeping parameters made much difference, but this tea is still awesome. So buttery, sweet and floral, fresh and green and lovely. Wow, this just continues to blow me away. I always go out of my way to try the Verdant green oolongs as they are released, and let me say that this is up there with the best of them (like the reserve club first pickings). So good!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US