drank Amandine Rose by Teavana

Operation drink old teas continues. I have a pile of this tea but only a small amount of it is old; I have some much newer ounces of it that I got on sale a few months ago. But this cup is from the old stuff, which I should use up.

This is one of my favorite blends and one of the few reasons that I have to shop at Teavana. I just never have found another blend that mixes almond and rose so well. Luckily I feel like this one has aged fairly well. The rose has taken the biggest hit, I think, but there are still a lot of delicious almondy cookie notes in this, and it makes up for it. A tasty tea this morning, hopefully it will perk me up a bit.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US