This is an oldie from back when I very first got samples of Teavivre’s teas. I have had quite a few jasmine teas in my stash at any given point, so I haven’t gotten around to drinking it much, which is a shame.

There is still a fair bit of flavor in this tea, and it is still quite a lovely jasmine. I brewed it somewhat strong today, but its still pretty smooth. Very jasminey. I may take the rest of the opened pouch home to cold steep as I love a good cold jasmine.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US