drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons
1994 tasting notes

Cold steep of this was pretty good, although I think I would use 1 sachet for 12oz instead of 2 like I did this time. I used to always do that but perhaps my tastes in even iced tea are changing! At least I know I can definitely cold steep this and get a delicious vanilla-coconut white.

Iced
Stephanie

Yum I bet this one would be really good cold!

Comments

Stephanie

Yum I bet this one would be really good cold!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US