drank Tea for Tango by Inti Zen

Sipdown, 131, and backlog.

Microwaved water, old tea bags, and a microwave that permanently smells like indian food… what could go wrong??

Well, surprisingly little, today. I brought all my Inti Zen tea bags with me on this trip for easy brewing and to use them up. They aren’t soooo old, only about a year and a half, but they are close to using up and a trip was a good excuse to sip them down. I’m back at my old office and there is no kettle here, only the microwave. Fortunately, the mug I was using is somewhat roughened on the inside and I think it helped with the water.

I have another mate + jasmine blend and I like it, so I chose this one first. It tastes pretty similar, although the other one has jasmine pearls and is a bit more refined. This was pretty decent, all things considered.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US