Sipdown, 123. A sad sipdown! I’ve been hoarding this because it is my favorite Panyang (Tan Yang) after the one I brought back from Beijing. I had a sample of it but I couldn’t affort a tin without a serious discount.

This is a definite yum, although I think I had a bit too little leaf… it’s also a tad weak. Ah well, that’s what happens when you hoard the last bits, I guess. Anyway, I love the sweetness and apricot notes with this along with the honeyed grains. Mmmm. Well maybe someday I will be able to get more of this (or find a tea that will surpass it).

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US