Sipdown, 122. I have multiple reasons for drinking all of these Teavivre green teas in fairly quick succession. First because they offer a bunch of easy sipdowns, and second because I am trying to get a good sense of the types of green teas that I really enjoy. Yesterday was Bi Luo Chun, today is Liu An Gua Pian.

This one is light and almost sparkly. There is a certain feel to it that is extra bright and fresh. The flavor is vegetal with very light nutty and buttery notes, but they don’t add a thickness to it like in some other greens. It’s not savory like the Bi Luo Chun but it’s not really sweet either. Just fresh. Overall I enjoy this tea but I can’t see craving it. Glad I got a chance to try it!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US