Sipdown, 120. Woohoo, made it to 120 before my trip! I looked back at the Hiatus discussion thread where I said I wanted to be down to 140 before my trip, but this is way better. And I’m not done with sipdowns yet for the week!

This is pretty nice but I don’t think it’s my favorite dragonwell. In fact I think I like the lower grade “Premium” dragonwell from Teavivre better. This one seems a bit grassier and less buttery. Maybe it needs a bit less leaf for the amount of water, too, because even at one minute this is very potent. Still tasty, though, and I’m happy to have gotten to try this one.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US