Sipdown, 118. This was very enjoyable this afternoon. I was pretty impressed actually, since recently it’s been a little lackluster due to age. I think there may have been more pearls in the infuser, which probably helped a lot. That does seem to be the cure for old teas that are waning in flavor… just use more of them. Which, of course, uses them up faster. Perfect solution.

Chelle

Is this your favorite Jasmine pearl?
I have only tried Teavana for this tea and really enjoyed it mixed with a fruit herbal. I would like to get some pearls by themselves.

Dinosara

They are definitely among my favorites, and they are a great deal. I also really love Harney’s, but I think they are pricier. I honestly haven’t tried too many different pearls because I am very satisfied with these and Harney’s.

ashmanra

I prefer this one over Harneys. I think they are AHMAZING!

Comments

Chelle

Is this your favorite Jasmine pearl?

Dinosara

ashmanra

I prefer this one over Harneys. I think they are AHMAZING!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US