drank Pistachio Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Oh, jet lag. I feel it settling in. My body thinks it’s nearing bedtime, when it’s really nearing dinnertime. With that flagging sensation (and the fact that it is warm in the house even with the air conditioner in) I thought of a cold matcha latte and it sounded perfect.

My freezer is somewhat packed right now so I just reached back into the back where my matchas are and randomly grabbed one; turned out to be this one. I added extra matcha for the energy and a couple of pinches of sugar. Of course I forgot to sift the matcha (even though the sifter was sitting right next to me… oh jet-lag brain), but the ice cubes in the shaker prevented any clumping. Now, for the energy to kick in…

Stephanie

Pistachio sounds great! How was your trip?

Dinosara

It was totally awesome! I had so much fun.

Comments

Stephanie

Pistachio sounds great! How was your trip?

Dinosara

It was totally awesome! I had so much fun.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US