drank 7 Parfums by Dammann Freres

I unpacked all of my teas from the trip this morning, and was happy to find out that I had five empty large tins in my collection because five of the teas I brought back were in paper bags and needed tins. Perfect. Now I can’t get anymore 100g amounts of tea (that don’t come with their own tin or airtight pouch) because all of my tins are filled to the brim right now.

This is a restock from my very first time I went to Dammann, three years ago. I loved this tea so I didn’t hesitate getting more of it when I was just there. I was going to try one of my new-to-me teas that I just picked up, but then I remembered that I was having issues with water quality before I left (likely need to change the filter on my brita), so I decided to go with a tea I know and love this morning just in case.

Mmm, this tea is just as good as I remembered. Better, possibly. I love the combination of flavors in this, dominated by fig and florals, with some supporting citrus. I do think my water is making this a bit flatter than usual, but its flavorful enough to push past it. Must get some new filters so I can really dive into my new teas!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US