drank Fig Rose by Teavana

Here’s something to cheer my day, I came home to a package of tea on my porch. I immediately poured this tea into the tin I had ordered from it and was loving the scent so much I knew I had to have it tonight. Plus it has been a lot cooler here lately so I am happy to have herbal tea in the evenings again.

I haven’t had this one in a long time, partly because its heavy and I was afraid of tearing through my two ounces that I originally bought too quickly. Yay 50% off sale, because now I have a pile of it. And mmmm I love this tea. I bumped the rating into the 90s because I love it so much. Is it particularly rosy? No, it’s mostly figgy and almondy and caramelly and a little bit tart. But it’s one of those things that even though the blend didn’t immediately live up to my expectations, I still love the flavors. I’m sure they’ll discontinue it and devastate me, but for now I will keep loving it.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US